I am a Ph.D. student at Ghent University, with a joint program between Ghent University and Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. My supervisors are Professor Michael Ruzhansky and Assoc. Professor Niyaz Tokmagambetov. I am interested in numerical analysis, high-performance computing, numerical simulation of PDE.
List of publications:
- A Altybay, M Ruzhansky, N Tokmagambetov. A parallel hybrid implementation of the 2D acoustic wave equation, International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation (IJNSNS) 2020 accepted
- A Altybay, M Ruzhansky, ME Sebih, N Tokmagambetov. The heat equation with singular potentials. Preprint arXiv:2004.11255
- A Altybay, M Ruzhansky, ME Sebih, N Tokmagambetov. Fractional Schrodinger Equations with potentials of higher-order singularities. Preprint arXiv:2004.10182
- A Altybay, M Ruzhansky, ME Sebih, N Tokmagambetov . Fractional Klein-Gordon equation with strongly singular mass term. Preprint arXiv:2004.10145
- Arshyn Altybay, Michael Ruzhansky, Niyaz Tokmagambetov. Wave equation with distributional propagation speed and mass term: numerical simulations. Appl. Math. E-Notes 19 (2019), 552-562
- A Altybay, M Ruzhansky, N Tokmagambetov. On numerical simulations of the 1d wave equation with a distributional coefficient and source term. International Journal of Mathematics and Physics 8 (2017), 28-32