I am a current Postdoctoral Researcher at the Department of Mathematics: Analysis, Logic and Discrete Mathematics, Ghent University. I am a member of research group “Analysis and PDEs” of Prof. Michael Ruzhansky.
I defended my Ph.D. thesis at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan in 2021, under the supervisor of Assoc.Prof. Berikbol Torebek and Prof. Mokhtar Kirane on “Research of regular and singular solutions of fractional differential equations”.
- Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations
- Extreme principle of the fractional derivatives
- Blow-up phenomena for parabolic and hyperbolic equations with or without fractional derivatives
List of Publications:
- M. Borikhanov, M. Kirane, B. T. Torebek. Maximum principle and its application for the nonlinear time-fractional diffusion equations with Cauchy-Dirichlet conditions //Applied Mathematics Letters, – 2018. – V. 81, – P. 14-20.
- Borikhanov M., Torebek B. Local existence and global nonexistence results for an integro‐differential diffusion system with nonlocal nonlinearities // Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences – 2020. – P. 1796-1811. doi.org/10.1002/mma.6878
- M. B. Borikhanov. Mild solution to integro-differential diffusion system with nonlocal source. //Kazakh Mathematical Journal. – 2020. – Vol. 20, No. 1. – P. 18-26.
- Borikhanov M., Torebek B. T. Maximum principle and its application for the sub-diffusion equations with Caputo-Fabrizio fractional derivative // Mathematical Journal. – 2018. V. 18. – №1. – P. 1-10.
- Borikhanov M., Torebek B. T. Critical exponents of Fujita type for certain time-fractional diffusion equations. // International Journal of Mathematics and Physics. – 2018. – V. 9. No. 2. – P. 43-49.