I am an lecturer at Department of Mathematics, Jiangxi Normal University. Currently I am on my 1-year visit to Ghent Analysis & PDE Centre under the support of a CSC (Chinese Scholarship Council) grant. I am interested in multi-parameter harmonic analysis and geometric inequalities.
June 2017 PhD in Mathematics, Beijing Normal University, China
June 2012 BS in Mathematics, Jiangxi Normal University, P. R. China
Jan. 2021 – Dec. 2021 Visiting Scholar, Ghent Analysis & PDE Centre, Belgium
July 2017 – now Lecturer, Jiangxi Normal University, China
Publications and preprints:
- Q. Hong, G. Hu and M. Ruzhansky, Fourier multipliers for Hardy spaces on graded Lie groups, arXiv:2101.07499.
- Q. Hong and G. Hu, Continuous characterizations of inhomogeneous Besov and Triebel-Lizorkin spaces associated to non-negative self-adjoint operators, arXiv:1902.05686.
- Q. Hong, Sharp Constant in Third-order Hardy–Sobolev–Maz’ya Inequality in the Half Space of Dimension Seven, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, to appear.
- Q. Hong and G. Hu, Equivalent quasi-norms in Besov and Triebel-Lizorkin spaces on Lie groups of polynomial growth, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 495 (2021), 124769, 20pp.
- Q. Hong and G. Hu, Molecular decomposition and a class of Fourier multipliers for bi-parameter modulation spaces, Comm. Pure Appl. Anal. 18 (2019), 3103-3120.
- Q. Hong and G. Lu, Weighted estimates for rough bi-parameter Fourier integral operators, J. Differential Equations 265 (2018), 1097-1127.
- Q. Hong, G. Lu and L. Zhang, Boundedness of rough bi-parameter Fourier integral operators, Forum Math. 30 (2018), 87-107.
- Q. Hong and L. Zhang, Estimates for bi-parameter and bilinear Fourier integral operators, Acta Math. Sin. (Engl. Ser.) 33 (2017), 165-186.
- Q. Hong and G. Lu, Symbolic calculus and boundedness of multi-parameter and multi-linear pseudo-difffferential operators, Adv. Nonlinear stud. 14 (2014), 1055-1082.