Workshop: Fractional Calculus
International Workshop on Fractional Calculus
9-10 June 2020
Ghent Analysis & PDE Center
Add Conference to Google Calendar
ZOOM instructions (updated)
For the convenience of participants, if you want to obtain the zoom address of the meeting (before or during the conference), please send an email to Berikbol Torebek at email@example.com
You can send it any time before or during the workshop. Once we have your interest and email address, we will send you the updated zoom link.
Book of Abstracts VIDEO
The aim of the workshop is to exchange the recent progress and ideas in the field of fractional calculus and fractional differential equations (FDEs), and their applications to a variety of concrete problems. Our group took an initiative to organise this workshop for the continuity of research in the field despite the coronovirus times, therefore, the conference will take place on ZOOM.
The work of our group on the fractional calculus can be seen here
There is also a forthcoming special issue on evolution equations with singularities.
- Nasser AL-SALTI (Sultan Qaboos University, Oman)
- Ravshan ASHUROV (Institute of Mathematics, Uzbekistan)
- Allaberen ASHYRALYEV (Near East University, Turkey)
- Teodor M. ATANACKOVIĆ (University of Novi Sad, Serbia)
- Jaan JANNO (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
- Erkinjon KARIMOV (Institute of Mathematics, Uzbekistan)
- Virginia KIRYAKOVA (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Bulgaria)
- Anatoly KOCHUBEI (Institute of Mathematics, Ukraine)
- Francesco MAINARDI (University of Bologna, Italy)
- Stevan PILIPOVIĆ (University of Novi Sad, Serbia)
- Arsen PSKHU (Kabardin-Balkar Scientific Center of Russian, Russia)
- Michael RUZHANSKY (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Marián SLODIČKA (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Živorad TOMOVSKI (University of Ostrava, Czech Republic)
- Berikbol TOREBEK (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Sabir UMAROV (University of New Haven, USA)
- Enrico VALDINOCI (The University of Western Australia, Australia)
- Masahiro YAMAMOTO (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
One thought on “Forthcoming workshop Fractional Calculus, 9-10 June 2020”
Thanks a lot for this Workshop. I’m really interset for this .