I am a postdoctoral fellow at Kazakh National University.
Previously, I was a PhD student at the Kazakh National University. My advisors were Prof. Tynysbek Kalmenov and Prof. Michael Ruzhansky. The defense of PhD thesis was on 7 June, 2019.
I am mainly interested in subelliptic functional estimates on homogeneous groups.
Office address: 312 room, Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modeling, 125 Pushkin street, 050010, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
In 2018, I was awarded the travel grant of 6th Heidelberg Laureate Forum.
List of publications:
1. M. Ruzhansky, B. Sabitbek, D. Suragan, Geometric Hardy inequalities on starshaped sets. Preprint 2019, submitted.
2. B. Sabitbek, Weighted and Logarithmic Caffarelli-Kohn-Nirenberg type inequalities on stratified groups and applications. Preprint 2020, submitted.
3. M. Ruzhansky, B. Sabitbek, D. Suragan, Principal frequency of p-versions of sub Laplacian for general vector fields. Preprint 2019, submitted.
4. M. Ruzhansky, B. Sabitbek, D. Suragan, Geometric Hardy and Hardy-Sobolev inequalities on Heisenberg groups. Bull. Math. Sci., to appear. arXiv:1811.07181
5. M. Ruzhansky, B. Sabitbek, D. Suragan, Subelliptic geometric Hardy type inequalities on half-spaces and convex domains. Ann. Funct. Anal., to appear
6. M. Ruzhansky, B. Sabitbek, D. Suragan, Hardy and Rellich inequalities for anisotropic p-sub-Laplacians, Banach J. Math. Anal., 14 (2020), 380-398.
7. M. Ruzhansky, B. Sabitbek, D. Suragan, Weighted anisotropic Hardy and Rellich type inequalities for general vector fields, NoDEA Nonlinear Differential Equations Appl., 26 (2019), no. 2, 26:13.
8. M. Ruzhansky, B. Sabitbek, D. Suragan, Weighted Lp-Hardy and Lp-Rellich inequalities with boundary terms on stratified Lie groups. Rev. Mat. Complutense. 32 (2019), 19-35.
9. B. Sabitbek, D. Suragan, On green functions for Dirichelet sub-Laplacians on a Quaternion Heisenberg group, Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena, (2018) 39.
10. B. Sabitbek, D. Suragan, Horizontal Weighted Hardy–Rellich Type inequality on Stratified Lie groups. Complex Anal. Oper. Theory. 12(6), (2018), 14691480.
11. B. Sabitbek, B. Gunter, Orbit Design for a Phobos-Deimos Cycler Mission. Advances in the Astronautical Sciences. (2018)
12. B. Sabitbek, D. Suragan, Hardy and Rellich type inequalities on the complex affine group, Eurasian Mathematical Journal. (2017). 8(2). 31-39.
13. T.Sh. Kalmenov, B. Sabitbek, On Hardy and Rellich type inequalities for the Grushin operator // Mathematical Journal. – 2018, – V. 18, – No. 2(68), – P. 133-142.
14. B. Sabitbek, Embedding theorem of Sobolev type spaces on stratified Lie groups. Mathematical Journal. – 2016, – V. 16, – No. 3(61), – P. 166-180.